Serving Muskegon, Newaygo and
Created in 1970, the REMC Association of Michigan is a collection of regional REMC's, operated through the intermediate school district structure, providing various programs and services locally as well as collaborating together on statewide programs. Through collaboration, leadership and service, the 22 regional and 6 auxillary REMC centers support their constituents to improve teaching and learning statewide.
REMC 4 membership is based on a per pupil fee schedule and services provided include the following:
- Statewide Cooperative Purchasing
- Online access to digitized media
- Video lending library
- Poster printing
- Lamination services
- Ellison materials
- Michigan Instructional Television Videos (M-ITV)
- Student testing materials
- Professional development materials
- Assistive technology devices
- Button maker
to see more information about these REMC 4 services.
Contact Andy Mann, Instructional Technology Consultant, at 231-767-7242 for information on REMC 4 membership fees.