Monitoring & Evaluating Implementation of PBIS
PBISApps is a not-for-profit group, developed and operated by Educational and Community Supports (ECS) faculty and staff, a research unit at the University of Oregon. It is the maker of the School-Wide Information System (SWIS) Suite, PBIS Assessment, and PBIS Evaluation. PBIS Assessment includes surveys for research, for annual assessment, and for progress monitoring of SWPBIS.
Tiered Fidelity Inventory (TFI)
- The TFI gives teams a single, efficient, valid, reliable survey to guide implementation and sustained used of SWPBIS.
- The TFI is based on the features and items of existing SWPBIS fidelity surveys (e.g., SET, BoQ, TIC, SAS, BAT, MATT) and can be used to replace any or all of them.
- The TFI measures the core features of SWPBIS at all three tiers.
Self Assessment Survey (SAS)
- The SAS is an annual assessment used by schools to identify the staff perception of the implementation status and improvement priority for school-wide, classroom, non-classroom and individual student systems.
- Resutls of the SAS are effective in identifying the staff priorities for Action Planning.