The Special Education Curriculum Consultant provides support to district staff in the areas of curriculum, instruction and assessment for students with disabilities who need supports to learn within the general education curriculum.
The Special Education Curriculum Consultant provides ongoing support through:
- Assisting school districts in building comprehensive curriculums that are accessible for all students
- Providing supports that help students with special needs gain access to the curriculum
- One to one staff support and development
- Individual building supports
- Individual student supports/program