- Students will learn about the process of creating a print
- Students will learn about upcycling
- A small bag of candy
- Fabric squares (8×8)
- Tape (optional use the tape if you plan to arrange your print neatly in a row or skip the tape to keep it random and fun)
- Fabric markers or paint
- A dull pencil
- Arrange candy on a piece of fabric. Play with the candy, arrange on fabric until you find a design that you like.
- Transfer the design to a piece of fabric using fabric markers or paint.
- Create 3-4 different versions of your print. Use the one you like the most to embellish the bottom of a pair of jeans, a tote, or even make a mask. You can eat the candy when you’re done if you want.
Activity from "How to be a Fashion Designer" by Lesley Ware.