- Computing experience
- Design practice
- Printer paper (optional)
- Microsoft Word
- Printer (optional)
- Open Microsoft Word
- Click on File then New
- Click on Cards (located under the search bar)
- Here you can choose from many categories or templates for greeting/birthday cards.
- Choose a template by double-clicking on it.
- Click on the View Tab
- Change the Zoom to 80% so you can see the full card on the screen
- You can add text, pictures, clipart, or images from Google to the card
- Print and mail you card (optional) or save it as a PDF and email it
**Note: Some card templates make two cards, some make one.