- Cell Phone Camera Skills
- Understanding how we see foreground/background and eye-level
- Partner to be a willing model
- Your natural surroundings (or go for a short walk)
- Cellphone or camera
- Computer, laptop, or iPad
- Observe both of your hands stretched out in front of your eyes with one eye closed. Bring one hand closer to you...what do you notice?
- The hand closer to you looks bigger! But it really isn’t, it’s just closer to us and the other hand looks smaller.
- Use this concept to make some fun comparisons of people and objects close and far, interacting with each other.
- Use your phone as your viewfinder, or the focal plane on your digital camera.