- Community Civics
- Social Studies
- Cemetery Symbols Guide
- Read over the list of symbols found in many cemeteries.
- Choose two or three that you think are important to you.
- Sketch a gravestone shape- it can be any shape that you can imagine that can be carved into stone.
- This is not meant to be icky-this is like writing a story. The stone can be created for a friend, family member, or a pet that has passed away. What story would you create in pictures for this person or pet?
- Check out this awesome video about a young man who is helping his community by cleaning local gravestones!