Curriculum & Instruction Consultant
The Curriculum & Instruction Consultant for Special Education provides support to district staff in developing specially designed instruction for students with disabilities who need supports to learn within the general education curriculum as well as those students who are learning an alternate curriculum.
Support for Implementation of Specially Designed Instruction:
- Assisting school districts in universally designed instructional methods and curriculum that is accessible for all students
- Providing specially designed supports that help students with special needs gain access to the curriculum
- Individual or group support and development
- Individual building supports
- Individual student supports and programming