The MAISD facilities management team maintains a safe, clean and functional environment for students, staff and the community. Daily cleaning services are contracted from Enviro-Clean.
- MAISD North - Educational Services Center - 630 Harvey Street, Muskegon, MI 49442
- MAISD South - Administrative/Business Services - 684 Harvey Street, Suite 202, Muskegon, MI 49442
- Wesley School - 915 E. Wesley Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49442
- Wesley East - 1001 E. Wesley Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49442
- Transition Campus - 684 Harvey Street, Suite 101, Muskegon, MI 49442
- Student Driver Testing - 1017 E. Wesley Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49442
- Maple Ridge School -1659 North Buys Road, Muskegon, MI 49445
- Career Tech Center - 200 S. Harvey, Muskegon, MI 49442
MAISD-North Educational Services Center and Conference Center are open 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday during the school year. Administrative Services MAISD-South hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Summer hours may differ.
The MAISD is a tobacco-free environment. Under no circumstances will the use of tobacco products be permitted in any area of the building, on the grounds or parking lot, or in private vehicles on MAISD property.
The District implemented a Stormwater Management Program Plan (SWMP) to reduce the discharge of pollutants from their MS4 to the Maximum Extent Practicable and protect water quality in accordance with the appropriate water quality requirements of Michigan Act 451, Public Acts of 1994, Part 31, and the Federal Water Pollution Control Act and the district National Pollutant Discharge Elimination Permit (NPDES).
Please Contact Steve Fillmore 231-578-9047 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the MAISD Stormwater Management Program.