Did You Know?
- The MAISD has over 14,000 active user accounts
- Over 25 TB are backed up daily
- There are 141 servers running in our data center
- The Shoreline Fiber Network has over 120 miles of fiber running on more than 3,000 poles throughout Muskegon County
MAISD Technology Services
MAISD Technology Services provides data solutions and technical support to districts throughout West Michigan. Services include the Lakeshore Technology Consortium, Enterprise Solutions - Programs for Schools, Network Services, and District/Client Support.
Other technology-related services provided by the MAISD include Tyler MUNIS Financial System hosting and support, MI School Data and Our School Data (IGOR) - Data Warehouse Services, Instructional Technology support and training, and REMC media services and training.
Our technology staff includes a director, network services manager, network/applications administrator, network technician, network engineer, SIS support specialists, student data reporting specialist, site coordinator and technicians, and a departmental administrative assistant.
Visit our Technology Services organizational chart.
MAISD Technology Services provides many network services for our local districts. These services include:
- Network Administration
- Firewall and Content Filtering
- Shoreline Fiber Network
- Technology Device Support
- Phone Support
- Technology Implementation
- Software Purchasing and License Documentation
- Hardware Purchasing
- Conference Room Presentation Equipment Maintenance
- Technology Needs Consultation
- Hosted Services:
- Meal Magic
- Servers and Active Directory
- ShoreTel VOIP