Michigan College Month is part of the American College Application Campaign, a national initiative with the goal to provide every graduating high school senior the opportunity to apply to college and for financial aid. This month, many Michigan colleges are waiving application fees. Please reference this link for more details.
Did you know these College Facts about the CTC?
- The CTC has direct and/or articulated credit agreements with 9 college/university/trade schools
- 106 students were participated in direct credit
- 10 students received articulated credit in 2022-23
- In 2022-23, direct credit students saved $44,520 in tuition plus additional money saved for registration and fees
- All CTC students are eligible to earn college credit for their time here as long as they prove they have the skills and hold a B or better in their CTC class