We are in your corner.
When it comes to parenting, everyone could use a helping hand now and then, and we’re here to lend the support you need. From baby’s first steps to that first loose tooth and beyond, parents experience just as many “firsts” as their kids do. Having a place to turn to for answers can be a big relief. Visit our website Parentville.org to find those answers!
And if you have any questions at all, we’re right here – in your corner.
Parent Meetings, Play & Learn Groups, Parent Cafes & Family Fun Nights
No commitment needed. Just join us for parent fellowship, outreach projects, enrichment topics, and family fun!
- Call or text Liz Londo at 231-299-0182 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to get involved and connected!
- Access the flyer for an up-to-date list of play and learn groups.
- Receive regular updates by email.
- Sign up for Bright by Text to get connected to local events and resources.
An information hub, designed by the Great Start Collaborative to help Muskegon County Families give their children a GREAT START. Find Child Development information, parenting connections, community resources and more!
The Parent Coalition:
Calling all Parents of Children 12 and Under.
The Great Start Parent Coalition provides practical support to parents and gives them a voice in the community on issues that affect their children. Members of the Parent Coalition will receive:
- Up-to-date and reliable information on infant and toddler development that is useful in the day to day adventure of raising a child
- Opportunities to learn about parenting and child development through seminars, trainings and parent peer groups.
- Connections to community resources for raising safe, healthy and successful children
- Many opportunities to volunteer. Help connect other families to the resources they need.
To join the Parent Coalition please contact our Parent Liaison, Liz Londo at (231)299-0182 or email@example.com.
Looking for Child Care? Visit Great Start to Quality to find a guide to selecting quality child care that will fit your unique needs.
Give your child an advantage that will last a lifetime! Research over the past fifty years has shown that children who had preschool learn both cognitive skills and social skills that puts them ahead in school and life! Muskegon County has more than 1,400 preschool slots.... to learn more call 231-767- 8300.
Check out this Parent's Guide to discover how you can help your child get ready for this exciting time
SPREAD THE WORD! If you love or care for a child prenatal to 8 years old you can receive online tips and resources, and local Muskegon Events via text by texting THRIVE to 274448 or signing up here: https://bbtxt.org/3tr5E0X