Join Other Parents and Caregivers in the Great Start Parent Coalition!
You have everything it takes to give your child a great start, including help!
Contact the Great Start Parent Liaison, Liz Londo at (231)299-0182 or email@example.com for:
- Connections to community resources for raising safe, healthy, and successful children.
- Child development & parenting information.
- Opportunities to join parent villages, parent cafes, and other parent support groups.
- Information about early childhood education services.
- AND opportunities to get involved and use YOUR voice to make a difference!
Parent Meetings, Learn, Play & Grow Groups, Parent Villages, Parent Cafes, Family Resources & Fun Events!
Read the most recent Great Start Parent Coalition Update! Click the "follow" button to have this delivered directly to your inbox once a month.
SPREAD THE WORD! If you love or care for a child prenatal to 8 years old you can receive online tips and resources, and local Muskegon Events via text by texting THRIVE to 274448 or signing up here: https://bbtxt.org/3tr5E0X