Who We Serve
- District or school building administrator
- District or school building leadership team
What We Do
The continuous improvement process is important for increasing teacher capacity and student outcomes. In order to make the continuous improvement process meaningful, districts must align systems to collect and analyze multiple sources of data, write an actionable plan, and understand how to monitor implementation and evaluate outcomes.
Examples of Service
- Analyzing local or state assessment data, writing data narratives, and identifying strengths and challenges.
- Using data narratives and identified strengths and challenges to create a comprehensive needs assessment. The comprehensive needs assessment would be used to create a continuous improvement plan.
- Assisting a district with setting up the structures necessary to collect data, create a comprehensive needs assessment and a continuous improvement plan. These structures would include the formation of collaborative school and district teams and the establishment of data systems.
MAISD serves to support continuous improvement by:
- Collaboratively writing and updating an annual comprehensive needs assessment
- Linking identified needs to the continuous improvement plan
- Aligning the continuous improvement plans to the district improvement plan
- Aligning the continuous improvement plan to the consolidated application
How We Serve
- One on one consultation
- Meeting facilitation
- Providing/leading a training or workshop
- Working directly with building/district leaders/leadership teams
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Forming recommendations/action plans
- Coordinating events, activities, or collaborations
*Often, our services can be adapted to meet the unique needs of those being served.