MAISD Technology Services provides data solutions and technical support to districts throughout West Michigan. Services include the Lakeshore Technology Consortium, Enterprise Solutions - Programs for Schools, Network Services, and District/Client Support.
Did You Know?
- The MAISD has over 15,000 active user accounts
- MAISD Technology Services hosts a VoIP phone system that supports over 2,000 phones in our local schools
- Over 25 TB are backed up daily
- There are over 125 servers running in our data center
- The Shoreline Fiber Network has over 120 miles of fiber running on more than 3,000 poles throughout Muskegon County
- There are over 90 sites on the Shoreline Fiber Network, including many local fire and police departments
- MAISD Technology Services hosts over 25,000 student records through PowerSchool
Other technology-related services provided by the MAISD include PowerSchool hosting, MI School Data and Our School Data - Data Warehouse Services, Instructional Technology support and training, and REMC media services and training.
Our technology staff includes a director, network/applications administrator, network engineer, SIS support specialists, site coordinators and technicians, and a departmental administrative assistant.
Visit our Technology Services organizational chart.
MAISD Technology Services provides many network services for our local districts. These services include:
- Network Administration
- Firewall and Content Filtering
- Shoreline Fiber Network
- Technology Device Support
- Phone Support
- Technology Implementation
- Software Purchasing and License Documentation
- Hardware Purchasing
- Conference Room Presentation Equipment Maintenance
- Technology Needs Consultation
- Hosted Services:
- Meal Magic
- Servers and Active Directory
- Mitel VOIP